East Africa Career Guidance Practitioners Association (EACGPA) Registered Charity No. 1131450
'To promote the delivery and development of high quality services that enable informed educational, training and occupational choices, and effective career management.'
We are encouraging life long learning by:
- inspiring youths with the benefits of education
- continued training whilst at work
- targeting disadvantaged groups like women, disabled etc.
- reducing drop-outs from full time education
- enabling completion of training
- offering mediation in the process
- facilitating entry into courses
- guidance on interview skills, CV writing etc.
- communicating with service providers i.e. colleges, employers etc.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW